Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Get Your Shine On

One of my many “guilty pleasures” in life is lip gloss. It seems every time that I’m at the store I find myself wandering down the makeup isle looking for a new gloss, because the 4 that I have in my purse aren’t enough right?  On a recent trip to Target, or if you like to keep it classy, “Tar-jet”(Remember to say it in a French accent), I found a lip-gloss that I have not been able to part with. E.L.F’s Hypershine lip-gloss has become my absolute favorite. I keep one in my purse and one at my desk.

What’s so great about this product? Applying it is easy (if you’re like me, sometimes my hand gets loose and lip-gloss ends up everywhere but my lips). The applicator is sponge-y and keeps the lip-gloss from traveling around while you’re applying it. The moisture and shine alone sells this product. This lip-gloss doesn’t leave your lips with that sticky feeling that some tend to do. You know how after applying a lip gloss it feels like you need a crow bar to pry your lips apart? Yeah, this lip-gloss does not leave you with that feeling.  

The absolute BEST part of this lip-gloss is the price. At $1 a tube it’s pretty hard to beat. Currently, I own Perfect Pink and Pink Lemonade. If you’re looking for a new gloss, look no further, E.L.F’s Hypershine is the gloss for you.
 Starting from the left: Perfect Pink, Pink Lemonade  
E.L.F Hypershine Lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment