Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Smooth Feet Here I Come!

If you’re anything like me you end up buying a foot file every time you’re in the store because you’ve lost your previous one. Let’s be honest, it GETS expensive. You end up spending anywhere from $5-$10 per foot file. What’s a cheap way to cut down on cost and get more “bang for your buck”?  Dry Wall Screen. (I know, I thought the same thing when I first heard about it).

 Depending on your local hardware stores, you can buy a 5 pack for $5.98.  With the screens being so big, you’re able to make about 4 files per screen. If you bought 4 foot files at $5 a piece that’s $20! Why do that when you can buy 5 screens and make 20 foot files for $5?

To get the best result, you’ll want to file your foot when it’s wet. I’d recommend after you shower or after a foot soak (if you’re lucky enough to have time to soak your feet I’m jealous!).

Afterwards, follow up with a moisturizer.
 

Your feet AND  wallet will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment