Tuesday, July 31, 2012

eeny, "Mia", miny, mo

I’m about to hit you with some hard truth. While you can get by with buying the majority of your make up from drug stores, there is one tool that you simply cannot skimp on, a facial cleansing brush. Believe me, at first I thought I’d be able to buy a beauty store brand or drug store brand and get the same result that you would with the Clarisonic Mia. Clearly, I was wrong. Before getting the Clarisonic Mia, I tried the Pretika and i-Skin Pore Perfecting brands.  I purchased the Pretika at TJ Maxx and after 2 months it simply stopped turning on. I spent about $30 for that particular brush. Sally’s Beauty offers the i-Skin Pore Perfecting brush. Don’t even waste your time with this; it’s like cleaning your face with a toothbrush. This was also about $30. So, I ended up spending $60 before realizing I should have “invested” my money into the Clarisonic brand.

What separates the Clarisonic from the rest is the fact that the middle section of the brush-head actually spins. Clarisonic offers everything from sensitive skin to deep pore cleansing brush heads.  See, there’s a brush head for everyone!

Now don’t get me wrong, the advertising that other brands do will make you think that what they offer is just as good if not better than the Clarisonic brand. Do not let them fool you. The brushes do not spin like the Clarisonic, they give a pulsing sensation (Yes, I am still talking about facial brushes) and lack the “clean feeling” after each use that the Clarisonic gives.

So, please don’t make the same mistake that I did. Save a little bit each month till you’re able to purchase the Clarisonic Mia. It’s a sound investment and your face will thank you.

Clarisonic Mia -  http://www.sephora.com/mia-skin-cleansing-system-P285163

No comments:

Post a Comment