Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dry Shampoo

Let’s be honest. Washing your hair every day is an absolute hassle. At least for me it is. So, when I found out about Dry Shampoo it was a dream come true.  I’ve used just about any brand of dry shampoo that I can get my hands on.
 Favorite Dry Shampoos


 Suave - Dry Shampoo $1.99 - $2.99I was a little skeptical about using this when it first came out but the price tag of $1.99 was too good to pass up. Needless to say this is my absolute favorite dry shampoo. It makes your hair feel great and you’re still able to style your hair after spraying it in.  I will say that if you have darker hair you may have to comb it through your hair so you don’t look like you have gray hair. I use this daily and I keep a back up ready for when I run out. The scent is a very clean smell. So it's not too overpowering.





 
 Dove $2.99-4.99
 You can’t go wrong with this dry shampoo. It smells absolutely uh-mazing!  Unlike the Suave brand you don’t have to worry about the powder showing if you have darker hair. It’s a very light powder that blends well. If you're looking for more of a floral smell, this is the dry shampoo you need.  

No comments:

Post a Comment